Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lunch At Shin Kushiya


Yesterday, we had some errands to run at Harbourfront Center near Vivocity and had lunch at Shin Kushiya prior to do that.  This time we ordered something that we did not normally had. Our salad was Spinach salad with bacon bits and garlic chips with soy dressings. The dressing was salty, we only needed a tiny bit for the salad. 


We also had Lobster Maki so that we could get some carbs. Both DH and I, could not really taste the lobster. It was just fine. 


Shin Kushiya's specialty is Yakitori and we ordered a couple of them at first, chicken meatballs and Enoki wrapped with sliced pork. Later on, since I could use more, I ordered Asparagus wrapped in beef and Sword fish with leeks. 


3 comments:

  1. Priscilla1:15 AM

    So how was the yakitori?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are just okay. Mild, but alright.
    You have been there? We went there a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I dont' think so. I don't recall the place..

    ReplyDelete