Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Lunch at Tonkotsu Kazan Ramen


DH likes to take evening walk/jog/run. When he does, he sometimes takes time to see some restaurants in the vicinity, after all, his route is along a very long stretch of restaurants and cafes. Liang Court, a shopping mall, is a place that he normally passes through and occasionally goes into. He found this Japanese ramen place and he showed me the place last week when I joined him for the walk.  We revisited the place and had lunch there last Saturday. 



 DH ordered a set lunch and ended up with, sort of, meals. Fried rice, which was served on hot stone and Shoyu Ramen. Both are flavourful, especially the ramen. I like the soup so much.


I always love curry and I had Fried Chicken Curry with rice. It was also served on hot stone, the curry gravy was still bubbling for a while. It was yummy and tasty. This is one of the places that I would like to revisit when I can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment