Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's Been Eleven Months

It's been eleven months since my last entry. Lots of things have definitely happened, the ups and downs of life, the ups and down of my weight, the growth of the children. both physically and emotionally.

Miles have been travelled, Osaka, Bintan, California and Jakarta. Princess L can add Tioman and Bangkok to that, Princess K can top that with Perth. Princess P?? I am sure she went somewhere without us, my brain is betraying me at the moment. Mr. G can pour in countless trips to and from Jakarta, Phuket, Gold Coast, Sanya, Shenzen, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Macau and likely to be others that don't pop out right now. We were all over the place.....



This is Club Med Ria Bintan, our third visit if I'm not mistaken.


December holiday was very much homey. We had visitors, three visitors from Surabaya that kept us really busy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment