Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Little Lunch Adventure

I am always interested in trying something new, going to places I have never been and trying out food at the restaurants that I have never gone to.

I had lunch at this place before, Corduroy & Finch, with a friend, Pat. It was a while back so this was not exactly my first time there. This restaurant is just around the corner, it only takes a couple of minutes to get there. There were some other restaurants in that block too, which include Shanghai Kitchen and an Italian restaurant, a cafe, etc. Didn't pay much attention, so I couldn't really tell exactly what's in there. It was after 1:30 PM, only three tables on the first floor were occupied. We had antipasti first and my main entree was the catch of the day, charcoal grilled sea bream on mashed potatoes. It was just good, just a little bit too much my my stomach. Shouldn't have the appetiser....????



And the sea bream is here:

No comments:

Post a Comment