Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Visit To The Dentist

I know nobody who likes to go to the dentist. I dislike going to the dentist since I was small. My current dentist is a nice guy and his assistant is a nice lady too, but I still dislike going there. The fact that under normal circumstances, I only see him twice a year, doesn't make it better as well. My nephew is studying dentistry and he will be finishing in a couple of years. And no....., I still don't like having someone taking a look inside my mouth and checking my teeth out one by one and made judgment about them! Occasionally hurting them for making them healthier!?! Very unpleasant.

My semi-annual visit was scheduled yesterday and I got all stressed out over it all week. But I passed with flying colors, no cavities whatsoever, and I will not have to see my dentist for another six months. Yeay...... so glad it's over, for now at least. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment