Monday, February 08, 2010

One Lunch Date...

We, i.e. DH and I, finally had a lunch date. Without so much fuss, we decided on a place that we had been before in Vivocity. I could not remember the name, but knew the location, sadly I got the wrong floor. DH got the name correctly but had no clue on which side of the building it is located. We are just perfect for each other...... After checking on the directory, we found the place.

To my surprise, because it is not Chinese New Year yet, there were many tables with that special Chinese New Year salad, famously called yu sheng. Our next table with two ladies only had also one gigantic plate of that salad. We did not order that, we would wait until we have more people on the table. I don't think the two of us could handle it well enough.



DH was surprisingly super cooperative with what I offered to order, both of which, we never had before. One was sort of shrimp dumpling and another was shrimp wrapped in bean curd skin. We also had roast pork and green beans with fish. He ATE the green beans. Surprise-surprise! Of course his favorite, lo mai kai, was ordered too.



My dessert, was a glass of mango cream with sago and grass jelly, which I love. Again, I never had this before, I always like to try something new. DH's dessert was the same old-same old Guo Ling Kao. Can you tell how different we are.....?????

We are still together after lunch! And ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment