Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tikka Masala

I was walking to the bus stop this morning to send Miss K to school and our conversation led to the topic of the T-storm that was expected to take place this morning. She asked, "Mom, you really believe that sort?" That made me think. Actually I do not really count much on weather forecast, I was just a little desperate for rain. It has really been a while since it rained. So, I was just clinging on hope.....

So did we get the T-storm as predicted? Of course not, we got a little rain only. Very little. It was a little cooler and windier too, in fact the wind managed to knock down one of our potted plants, again. But yours truly had to water the plants generously again today.......



I cooked Chicken Tikka Masala and Naan for dinner. I still had a pack of the seasoning that I put in the freezer, it really had to be used. I was reminded of this when I stumbled upon a Butter Chicken recipe this morning. Another day passed by. Four days to Chinese New Year......

No comments:

Post a Comment