Monday, November 01, 2010

When She Bakes....



My little girl, who is no longer little, is good at preparing the food for herself mostly. Which is fine. The rests of us can take care of ourselves anyway. She barely needs help when she prepares her meal. Last Saturday, she prepared her own pizza using the sliced breads that her mom baked the day before.



She loved to have lots of cherry tomatoes on the base, some reasonable amount of chopped basil leaves and two to three types of tasty cheese like cheddars or parmesan . She dows not care much about putting salami or ham, but it is essential to top them up with her favorite, feta cheese. In to the oven for baking.

I am glad I do not have to do much to make her happy with her meal. I have no idea how they turned up, but I knew that they smelled so good. By the time I went back to the kitchen, all of them have vanished.


No comments:

Post a Comment