Saturday, February 19, 2011

Almost...

I do wonder sometimes how it is like to be on the moon. I wonder how quiet it is there, because at this moment, I like some quietness and peace around me, just to give me some little time to think certain things over. Being a mother of three teenage girls, I do wonder of them. They are some mysteries to unfold at times. And they remain so, as some things are left unanswered. Maybe, like the Father's homily in church this evening, I could simply be less curious about them, because that could be for the better.



Last night was supposed to be the night when the full moon should have appeared. But the rain fell late in the afternoon and the cloud got in the way. The sky was dark. I am happy that I had taken some snaps the night before that. Yes, it's the same old moon, yes it is just as round as ever in my eyes and just as bright as it could be. But for me, it is always fascinating to see and a challenge to take picture of. And to feel that God is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment