Sunday, February 20, 2011

Left....

Chinese New Year may be over for now, but we are left with quite a lot of goodies left to eat, even after we gave away most of what we have received from others. This year, I think, we got the best tasted of these cookies here. For more than 20 years I have been getting these cookies every year and eating them without knowing their names. Thanks to the internet, I found out that they have so many names, including Rose Cookies, Kueh Goyang, Honeycomb Cookies, Beehive Biscuit and Kuih Loyang. So far. I haven't asked anybody, but I'm quite sure that they have some Chinese names too.



Anyway, the ones I got this year, are so crunchy and crispy and to make it better, they have sesame seeds inside as well. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Rosettes!

    http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/cooky/rosette.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another name as well as the link!

    ReplyDelete