Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The Day Before The Rabbit Year Begins....

Today is the eve of Lunar New Year. If you go out to certain places here, you could feel that some places were really hectic. People grabbed food and more food, shopped and shopped . It's like deja vu for me. I had similar experience on 24 December in Sydney. It is the day before the big day, when a lot of places are closed and many restaurants that are open, are fully booked. The days that give excuse to over-eating will begin tonight.



I finally made the time to bake some cookies, just in case they were needed. Cookies with strawberries jam, it's the redness that count these days. Hopefully, they are suitable for the occasion. We did not expect any guests to come, but who knows? Someone could decide they want to drop by and we'd like to have some decent things to offer. If not, we could gobble them ourselves too. Anyway, my cookies will be gifted to my in laws. I will be making more tomorrow, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment