Monday, May 02, 2011

Back to Marmalade...



I was back at Marmalade Pantry again last Saturday. This time, my partner in crime was DH. It's normally a little challenging to get him to dine in a new place, but this time, he obliged rather easily.



I wanted to try something that I had not had before, at the same time I wanted something on the healthier side. Based on my previous visits, I knew that they serve a rather big size of salad, this one was no exception. The waiter confirmed that my Wild Rice salad was a full meal. The salad was a mix of wild rice, granny smith, cranberries served on char-grilled zucchini with mixed herbs dressing. The size was too big help for me and I got help from my companion.



DH hardly goes to the places that he is not familiar. He likes linguini and he stuck to it. He had Crab meat Linguini. The noodles were served with tomato, pine nuts and chili. I could taste some Asian flavor in it. We were tempted to get some desserts but could not decide on what we wanted, but agreed on a cup of Cappuccino each. When the bill came, we found out that DH's friend that we met at the restaurant, had picked up the tab and what left unpaid was only our Cappuccino. An unexpected treat. Thanks, J!

No comments:

Post a Comment