Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sometimes It Pays....

I ordered iPad 2 online immediately once I found out that they were available in the country, because I refused to waste my time lining up for the item. It's so hard to get me out of the door these days. Terrible. Anyway, that was on 29 April. Last week, I received the case that I ordered on the same day, but the I am still waiting for the iPad that is scheduled to arrive on 18 May.



I learned that iPad 2 were all sold out within the same day of its launch and apparently they are no longer available online as well since.... maybe some days ago???? I'm so glad I got mine ordered. Sometimes it's rewarding to be decisive and act immediately. Of course, it is good to weight in important factors before making a decision. As for iPad2, it's easy to decide. Now, back to waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment