Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Ramen Lunch At Miharu

I like to have Ramen, but I don't like have it too often, especially when it is hot and humid around. Unlike DH who frequents Miharu Sapporo Ramen quite a bit. First of all, it is his favorite Ramen place, and second, it takes under five minutes to walk there from our place. It's too convenient.



Last Saturday, we had a perfect weather for having Ramen. I woke up to a cool morning and the weather remained nice and cool during the day. I gladly joined DH for lunch at Miharu. Both of us asked the waiter not to put corn in our Ramen, we just do not like the combination. He had fish-based Ramen (above) and I had miso-based one.



We also shared some Gyoza. As always. I was unable to clean up the bowl. It was too too much, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment