Monday, October 31, 2011

31 October 2011

It's the end of October folks, right at the very end and we only two months left before we enter a new year. It's so surreal, it has so fast. Too fast for me to absorb and enjoy. Days in October have been typically, "have them all". There was sun, there was rain, there was clear sky and followed by the rain again. They could be in any orders, but most of the time we had them all in one day, many of days this month.


We had a gorgeous morning, the sun rose behind Marina Bay Sands and gave me a lovely photograph, a different beauty than other mornings. The sun shone strongly throughout the morning and I wanted to have some pictures that are bright and happy on my last post of the month.


The periwinkles looked so enchanting and the basil leaves appeared so healthy. But unexpectedly the strong wind came, blew away all the papers on the table as my doors were opened. The cloud thickened and the sky turned darker and grew darker that I had to turn on the light in my study area. Then came the rain, a very heavy rain. And on for a while.


There were no traces of cheerful morning and sunshine. I looked out there and everything looked so black and white, and grey.  Everything was wet. Til hours later, the sky was clear again, the sun came out and it was hot all over. Like it never rained before.


Tomorrow will be a new day and a new month! Expect the unexpected. Or maybe  just go with the flow .... Hello November!

No comments:

Post a Comment