Sunday, October 30, 2011

A New Find...


There are way too many restaurants in this city, many stays around, some come and go. This Japanese restaurant at Vivocity, called Shin Kushiya, apparently has been around for quite a number of years, but only recently we began to dine there. It's only a good sign that we return, we like their food!


Their specialty is barbeque grill and we had some the very first time we were there. This time, I tried their Burger set, which, as typical, served with rice, miso soup, salad and sliced fruits for dessert.  We also had Salmon Sashimi while waiting for my burger, which took around 20 minutes to be ready. DH had Sushi set, I had no pictures of his food. The gravy of my burger was rather too salty, but I could work around it and it was fine. Will go back again to try different dishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment