Wednesday, September 26, 2012

From Saturday Walk....


Last Saturday, when the country was buzzing with F1 event that was taking place, I decided to join DH on his evening fast walk. The route was the usual one, all the way along the river to the Fullerton Hotel and back. It was quite a pleasant to do so, although it was a little hard to walk fast because in some parts, there were larger crowds. Only towards the very end we were able to run home.



Near Fullerton Hotel, there were gates set up for people that were watching the race. 



I took some pictures around the around using my iPhone. I have fallen in love with the quality of pictures that I have using iPhones, they may not be super best, but they are good enough. The picture below is Cavenagh bridge, right by Fullerton Hotel.




No comments:

Post a Comment