Friday, August 21, 2015

Blueberry Scones


I started imagining having caramelized banana before I went to bed last night and I thought, since I had lots of blueberries, I should make scones as well. A lot of times, I would forget all about the plan, the next morning. My effort to write it down on my mobile phone is rather useless, because I don't really check what I have to do in the morning. I probably would be reminded if I had written it down on a piece of paper and pasted the paper in an obvious place in the kitchen. That could not happen, because I was already in bed and kitchen is a long way down and I was too sleepy to do it. Welcome to my life!

To my surprise, it all happened. I tried to make as few scones as I could, because there was practically nobody at home that would have them other than yours truly, so it's 1/4 of the recipe !! (And I still have leftovers!)


No comments:

Post a Comment