Sunday, April 05, 2009

Fun With Snickerdoodles





As much as I wanted to bake cookies and cakes, I just could not do much of them around February and March when goodies around the house were on high inventory level, thanks to Chinese New Year. I only started getting back to baking these past couple of weeks, but again I had to scale them back again due to family members being sick and our trip overseas.



I like making snickerdoodles and love eating them more. It's fun and easy to make especially when I make them with 12-year old someone that I could have fun with. 2 Thumbs Up






These cookies are light and practically unbreakable despite falling after many attempts to pile them up as high as we possibly could. Our record, 15 cookies. Bear in mind that this time I tried using baking powder to puff up the cookies a bit. Some people have tried them this way and they like them this way. Puffy cookies are hard to file! It was fun and fulfilling my craving for cinnamon flavor cookies. Winking



Big thanks to Miss K for some of the pictures. I have been reminded to mentioned this.
Teddy Bear

2 comments: