Friday, April 17, 2009

Oven Baked Chicken



There are times when we just need something simple to prepare and to eat, especially when there are only three people to feed. As much as we eat, we still can't eat too much and I don't want to waste complicated effort to prepare some little dish. I had three halves of chicken breast that I have pounded the day before that need to be used before they turn nasty so I thought I just oven-bake them. I first seasoned the breast with salt and pepper and then coated them with flour. I beat two eggs to dip the coated breast and coated them again flour mixture. The flour mixture that I have prepared had all sort of seasonings including salt, pepper, dried parsley and a few other things. Pan fry the chicken with a little bit of oil and to the oven they go. In a flash, dinner was ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment