Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not Returned Yet...

The chef is officially bored. With the man of the house being away too, she can't really cook as much as she wants to. The only two to be fed have been hardly home. The food inventory has been very slow moving, it's bad business like current state of our economy. Asleep 3

There were some brioche dough that needed clearing up, so I just popped it in with cheese (again) as the filling and had some of it for breakfast. The rest is waiting around to be consumed....




I was wrong. Oops 2 The normalcy has not quite returned yet and I should have known it. I know that each time one or two of my kids are away on school trip for many days, things are substantially different around the house. It's not that any of them are noisy, in fact they all tend to be be on the quieter side. But somehow, even when one is away, the house is simply not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment