Sunday, April 12, 2009

Miss Her Already...

We took her to the airport and and left her with her group there after she checked in, hugged and kissed, and passed the immigration counter and waved goodbye for I don't know how many times.... and I miss her already. That was just a couple of hours ago.

She is now somewhere up there, on the plane heading to Melbourne and then to Tasmania for a Junior Conference. Sounds cool, huh? I am certain she'll have a great time there, although I am missing her here. Things are always different when one or two kids are away for a few days.

She is a "jet-setter" indeed. Last month she went to Malaysia and Cambodia. This month she is going to Melbourne and Tasmania. Next month, she will be traveling to Pulau Tioman, Malaysia and in June, July and August she will be heading to some two to three countries. How fortunate can a girl be?

I miss her.. Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment