Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gone Is The Quiet Week

It's another hot day, another hot and sunny Saturday afternoon. Now there are four....

I had a quiet week with two kids being away and a husband being so busy although he was in town. I was left with one who was busy studying for her exams. It coincided with me feeling unwell. I slept more than I normally did. I went to ENT doctor again to be prescribed with another set of medicines. Strong ones again, just like the week before and they did mess me up a bit. I am seeing the dear doctor again next Wednesday. Yes, my new routine indeed! I do not want surgery!!!!!!

One was back this afternoon after spending lots of time under the sun in Tioman Island. She was well roasted, red and tanned, despite all the generous amount of sun screen. And she officially declared that she hates kayak. So do her friends. Everyone of them! So do I! That's it! No more kayaking!


With the anticipation that a proper food eater was coming back, I prepared a bunch of delicious thumbprint cookies and Mac & Cheese today. It was nice to cook and bake again........

No comments:

Post a Comment