Monday, May 04, 2009

Swine Greets May

So it's May. We are having a big concern over Swine flu, aside from other concerns that are already on the plate, economy and war among them. The school sent many emails concerning the procedures and precaution measures they are taking to ensure that everyone is safe and well and the school and exams could take place. We went to see the dentist last Saturday and the clinic is located in the hospital. Right after the passing the main entrance, everyone had his/her temperature taken and given a green sticker prior to entering the building further. It's good to see that this country is taking swine flu very seriously.

It constantly amazes me how times moves really quickly and how I keep on wishing that I could enjoy every second that I have a little bit better. A third of the year has gone by. I forget (enjoying) most of the time and just fall into the trap of doing my routines without thinking much of anything else. My No.1 has technically finished her high school, she is waiting for her exam and graduation ceremony and off she goes, to college -to life as an adult, away from home, learning to live on her own.

I occasionally still feel that I only got married last year and had her not that long ago. When I saw her pictures when she was small, I could not help wondering where the time went.... Time can be such a scary thing for me.... I closed my eyes for a bit and things change so much.



First of May was Friday and we had grilled black pepper salmon for our dinner with salad and homemade dinner roll. It was simple as always and as I would like life to be. Keep my fingers that I don't make life more complicated that it already is. Have a great healthy week everyone!razz

No comments:

Post a Comment