Sunday, May 31, 2009

Malacca Goodies


They were gifts, nice gifts from a couple of nice folks from Malacca, Malaysia for us. These are goodies that are typically available in the local Chinese Pastry shop. I know that one of them has green mung beans inside, while the others...... I could not even guess. Too bad, I also do not know what they are called. They are all sweet basically. I, however, am only fond of the first one.




Since nobody else in our house is willing to eat them, we are pleased to pass them to someone else who appreciate the food much more than us.

By the way, the last time we went to Malacca was nearly 13 years, I never realized it until just now. Maybe we should re-visit the place???

1 comment:

  1. Adelia5:42 PM

    i appreciate food more than you :D
    so... just send it to me..^^
    wakakkaa

    ReplyDelete