Thursday, July 02, 2009

Holiday, Or Not?



I am supposed to be holidaying... but since it started, my so-called holiday has been filled with a series of obligations and running errands. Plane, trains and automobiles - all have been used to get us to places to be. Joy and heart break have been experienced as seeing relatives that had not been seen for a while and some got so ill, could be really overwhelming. Food, more food and much more food have been tasted.... as holiday nearing to the end... And I am not done with seeing nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. I do wonder why I must do this sort of things.... during my holiday.



So, up there is the sadder part of the Metropolitan City of Jakarta, aside from the more glamorous sides like down below....



No comments:

Post a Comment