Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Afternoon Delight ...



Fresh fruits are always good, I like the sweet ones. The kids like them better in smaller edible forms than the whole fruit that sometimes a bit too hard to finish at one go. I like fruit salad with a little bit sugar and a hit of lemon juice for a hot afternoon snack or for breakfast. Mint leaves will be nice too. If only the prices of blueberries and other berries were not so high, I definitely would put more into the mix. But then, I could live without and still experience the great taste of what's more economical around here.... Cheers to that!

11 comments:

  1. Birgita A5:43 PM

    Upss, I thought I made wrong decision when i open ur blog, auntie..
    Bikin ngiler aja, palagi lagi panas dalam gini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not a wrong decision.
    You made a perfect decision by reading the blog. Now, go and make yourself some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birgita A6:16 PM

    Nice tips!!
    Thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And please eat a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birgita A6:18 PM

    Btw, if I made by myself, that will no longer be small size, but BIG size.. hahaha..
    Look I gonna like it a lot..^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birgita A6:19 PM

    Kita sehati ternyata!! :D
    In fact, b4, I haven't read ur replied yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course. Satu hati, 2 bodies.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:24 PM

    ternyata , gita tuh takut menjadi ndut ya????!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. koq yg keluar anonymous sih?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ini pake gmail ya

    ReplyDelete