Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting Closer

It's the last week before school starts, holiday is nearly over. Where has the summer gone? We have three more days before the US trip as our new college girl is busy getting herself ready and packing up things that she want to bring to her new place. She is excited to begin a new chapter in her life and so are the rests of us.

We have been doing a lot of cleaning lately and I am astonished at how much stuff we have amazed over the years that we do not need. Some little things we decided to keep for memory sake, but most others we give away. It is such a good lesson for everyone that a lot of times we buy things that we do not even need or use. We have learned it.


We had another nice lunchafter church yesterday, notably this shrimp coated in mayo and served on little bread ring. They were so good... but I have to stop eating shell fish and crustacean family related food before my cholesterol shoot up high. Give myself sometime before returning to those yummy food again. I will. Because I should.
Winking

No comments:

Post a Comment