Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've Lost Daddy

My heart would have dropped to the floor or I probably would have fainted if it was really what could be. But I chatted with "daddy" a few minutes earlier so I could gather the courage to read the email sent by my dearest first daughter in Virginia last night, with a subject: "I've Lost Daddy" to find out what really was said. I believed he was not lost.

Here it said " Mum I can't find or contact him!"

To this second, I still have not really found out what really happened, but I did pass the message on the spot to DH, who was in Virginia too, that his daughter was looking for him (and maybe was burning in madness, because in her immediate subsequent email, she wrote: I've been waiting and looking for so long.) No exclamation marks whatsoever.

I am sure that they found each other very soon and I hope they communicate better so they know where to meet when they apart. I knew, I should have been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment