Monday, August 30, 2010

RIP Marigold

We are so close to ending August, I can hardly believe it. So many things happen and time goes so fast. We are soon about of enter the fourth quarter of the year and I am trying hard to stay afloat with everything and so many things happening around me.



Sadly, I had to say goodbye to another marigold plant this morning, after seeing it drying and browning with no hope of recovery. I still have a couple of plants in the garden. I love marigold, they produce so many lovely bright colored flowers that last for many days. It is too bad that I still have not been able to grow many new plants lately. My recent effort so far have merely produced one new plant, right now it is about three inches tall. I guess I have to start planting more seeds again soon and hope that some will grow. Please....

No comments:

Post a Comment