Monday, March 31, 2008

Are They Spring Wears, Beach Wears, Tourist Wears Or What?

Many brave tourists in Sanya were seen wearing these outfits. Men, women, kids, young and old people, they wear them. They do look like pajamas, don't they? I saw them worn in the hotel lobby, along the beach and tourist attraction places. Honestly, my comment (inside my head only) when I saw them the very first time was, "OMG!!!" Subsequently, it was "Are you kidding???" and "Goodness, what are they thinking...." All were just in my head. My super ignorant DH didn't see them until I asked him, " Did you see that man wearing.... don't look!" Of course, DH looked! He said, "Shall we buy them for the children?" Yeah, if I were mad....





2 comments:

  1. Ha! Some elements of those outfits are attractive, and I could see kids looking cute in them, but not the full ensemble on grown men with black socks. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right! They look cute on little kids. And that should be it! Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete