Saturday, March 08, 2008

Bread Eaters



It's weekend again and last night I thought it would be nice to make another cheese bread from the children (exclude my number two, she is Pizza Hut lover, not so much into my bread!). DH is still away on business trip to Japan, he is right now flying up there heading back here. Yes, up there to down here!! I can hardly wait to report to him all the details that his lovely kids have done to me this week. Ha!



Somebody had the courtesy of leaving a little peace of the cheese bread that I baked this morning, and nobody finished it off until nearly dinner time. It was done by the same person, i.e the biggest fan of my bread of course. One of the two fans. I am happy that I have at least two people in this household liking them so much and leaving the crumbs all over the place. They clean up the bread well but are not too bothered to clear up the mess that come with it. Kids!



I always find some sort of little excitement from baking bread. I love waiting for the bread to rise and bake in the oven and how it starts to crack up and turn into golden brown. And the smell.... just delicious smell of the bread. Nothing beats the bread made in your oven with your own hand. This morning, making bread has distracted me from thinking so much over the sharp fall in Dow Jones Industrial Average yesterday, now it is under 12,000. I am not looking forward to seeing what will happen on Monday on Asian markets. Boo hoo.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! You're really going to town on that bread!

    Thanks for the links to my blog in your earlier posts. And thanks for turning your feed on so I can keep up with your doings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Kitt. I enjoy reading and keeping up with yours too!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete