Sunday, March 16, 2008

Seven Days of Cheese Bread




Obviously, we (except my number 2) enjoy cheese bread and we really could eat them on daily basis. For a week, without fail, cheese breads have been produced on daily basis and eaten up almost immediately. I enjoyed baking them the most, tasted a little bit of it and left the rest of the gang to finish off what I baked. Of course, we have been eating other things as well, but we still could fit in some cheese bread into our stomach. On the 8th day, I decided to bake a plain one, which actually I like better, and had them with butter. It's lip-smacking .... On the 9th day, we were back to cheese bread again! Oh, well, can't stay away too long. Next week maybe, when the baker will physically be away from the kitchen for some good five days, to China.



5 comments:

  1. Wow, those loaves look really great! Clearly I am not adding enough cheese to mine.

    Where are you going in China?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitt! I wouldn't have started if I didn't stumble on your blog. My customers love cheese so I just dump tons of cheese in there. Yours are definitely great!!

    We'll be heading to Sanya, Hainan Island, where they held Miss World. It's supposed to be a relaxing place with some nice beach, sea & mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:46 PM

    Wow, they look delicious.....(Cheese Lover!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I never made it to Hainan, and I really wanted to go. I was actually on my way there when I got a cold that turned into pneumonia, so I stayed on the train and went to Hong Kong to see my doctor instead. Not so fun as the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too bad.... I hope you will make it there soon, one of these days. This will be my first time to Sanya, so I'm looking forward to it. We'll be staying in Hong Kong too, for a night only. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete