Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Have To Pack

We've just sent off our No.3 to Auckland (again) with the school. In less than an hour, we'll be driving our No.2 to school, she'll be going hiking in South Korea with the school. Our No. 1 arrived after 1AM this morning from Banda Aceh on school project. A very busy Spring Break indeed.

It'll be our (mine & DH's ) turn to leave tomorrow morning, in approximately 17 hours. We'll be heading to beautiful beach in Sanya, Hainan Island via Hong Kong. Now, I need to start packing and get going with packing. Come on start packing!! I have been procrastinating it again and again, I kept on trying to make sure that everyone that is leaving, bring whatever they need. It's quite cold in South Korea especially around the area where my No.2 is going to spend time in.

I am exhausted and I have to pack! What is wrong with me? Instead of packing, I am blogging. Another way of procrastination...... I love to travel, but I dislike packing and unpacking.

4 comments:

  1. You have quite the busy brood!

    Have fun on your own trip. (You can procrastinate in packing if you use some of the time to sit and think about what you want to take. The sitting and thinking is procrastination of a sort, but pleasant, and then when it's time to hustle, you just go down your list!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try to have fun without kids... Thanks. Kitt, you are sweet and encouraging, we made it to the airport!!! Are you going anywhere this spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got all packed, I take it?

    Not going anywhere as fun as you. I get to San Francisco every other month and look forward to it a lot. Next trip is in the middle of April for a long weekend. Otherwise, no travel plans, alas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha.... allpacked indeed. We are at Hong Kong airport, waiting for our flight to Sanya. Plenty of time to kill...... Mid April is just a couple of weeks away, time flies, you'll be in SF soon. I always love to visit SF. We were there last summer. In general, spring in the USA is my favorite time. It must be lovely in your place....

    ReplyDelete