Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back To Chocolate



The last time I made something with chocolate was on Valentine's day, it was back a month ago, quite a long time for my kids' standard. I have been baking mostly bread, bread and bread over the past few weeks. I remember baking these dark chocolate puds some months ago, but I couldn't really remember the adjustments that was needed back then after I made them. Should have written them down. I knew that they could be made better, but since I couldn't remember, I just sticked as close as possible to the recipe. They looked good, they tasted okay, but I wish they had been a little sweeter and gooier..... I have used unsweetened chocolate instead of semi-sweet, but not adding enough sugar to compensate it. Hope I'll do better next time. With a scoop or two of ice cream, the taste significantly improves!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:50 PM

    yummy d..
    baru liat ad cokelat enak banget. bagi2 donk=p

    berhubung gita lebih suka cokelat, tetap aj cokelatny buat ngiler, dibanding roti keju. walau roti kejuny pasti ga kalah enakny...

    gbu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Ditunggu di sini. Kaya Kevin aja, sukanya coklat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:05 PM

    iya ih... coklatnya itu........
    mana di cirebon ga ada roti enak, ga ada juga bolu enak lagi
    gimana nich????

    ReplyDelete