Friday, March 07, 2008

Ssshhhhh

Quietly, a little embarrassed to admit, I have been continuously making bread quite often. My second daughter thinks that I am addicted to bread making, that was a reply from her when I told her that she was addicted to Pizza Hut. Towards the end of last year, she ordered pizza nearly every weekend, mostly for herself. The rest of us practically had a slice or just watched her eating. I, then, told her that she could only order in January, which was approximately a month away. Come January, she ordered one medium pizza for herself. Subsequently, I told her that she had to wait until March before she was allowed to order again.

Barely 12 o'clock noon, on March 1st, she called up Pizza Hut and had one medium pepperoni pizza delivered......

Next order will be in May, or later, or much much much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment