Sunday, November 23, 2008

16 Years Ago

It was sixteen years ago today, I gave birth to my second daughter at 12:40 PM. I remember being at home around 7AM, getting ready for work with my gigantic belly when I started to notice the sign that my baby was coming. It was 2-3 weeks earlier than the expected due date, just like her sister, she could not wait to see the world. My suffering from contraction was "merely" a few short hours. Thank God!



What a joyful addition to our family. My firstborn was only 20 months old, she was up and running and excited to becoming a big sister. My mom was still healthy enough to travel and visited us with one of my sisters. My mother in law also came with one of DH's sisters and her young daughter. Those were the great days......

The whole thing did not seem to happen that long ago, but there she is now, taller, bigger, older, wiser .... smart and witty, working hard at whatever she does and will be leaving for college in two years ....


No comments:

Post a Comment