Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chocolate Dipping Madeleines



They are just same old madeleines, except I dipped them into warm chocolate gnache left by big miss baker who baked some chocolate cupcakes last week and still had some gnache left. They are yummy. I kept on dipping for more and licking the mess on my fingers.

I was under the weather yesterday, mainly contributed by lack of sleep for many days and a couple of weeks or so. I had a nap after the kids left for school because my head hurt so much and again after lunch, because I felt so week and tired after doing some works. I made those madeleines in between my napping time, maybe baking madeleines was just a dream? I am getting old.....er.

2 comments:

  1. yummy............

    w@2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah.... Sdh bisa pake gmail log in ya. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete