Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sushi Lunch Again!



This is what happened when I let the birthday boy pick the venue for his birthday lunch, we went back to the same place that we have been a hundred zillion times before. tension I just do not understand his real reason, for sure he likes Japanese food, another possibility was that he was trying to please his daughters. Not his wife, obviously. There are so many other restaurants in the city, there are plenty of other Japanese restaurants too. Why Sushi Tei again???????



So we headed to to Sushi Tei (again! and again!!) and on the way there after church, my brain tried hard to work out what to order, I tried to be a good sport. Without looking at the menu, the kids ordered their usual salmon mentai and gyoza. I decided to order something different than what I normally would have. I went with the grilled teriyaki cod fish and a potato croquette. I also ordered my usual sashimi salad with sesame dressing, sharing it with my usual partner in crime, the little one. I had green tea ice cream, served on shell shape wafer for dessert. Two of the kids shared vanilla ice cream, coated with chocolate and wafer. Cute and yum! A healthy meal overall! It was quite a nice lunch, but I really do not want to return there in the near future. Pray for me please, people! I got an obsessive family! babai

No comments:

Post a Comment