Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Big Burger Lunch



Leftovers bug me especially when there's only one more piece of food left. This is how I sometimes end up eating something that I do not actually want to eat and subsequently, accumulate unnecessary weight gain. Once in a while I can put the blame on someone or something, can't I .......?

I had one burger left from dinner the other day and I thought I had it for lunch. Crunchy lettuce and juicy tomato slices made healthy and pretty layers for my burger, especially when two slices of pan-grilled wholemeal bread held them. I couldn't resist putting a slice of cheese on top of the hot burger and topping them with two slices of bacon. I drizzled some honey barbecue sauce on it.... and they look gorgeous. Umphh........it was good....... It's hard to bite, because it was really big. Of course, after putting everything on the plate, my lunch became a super gigantic tall one and, big surprise, I was not able to clean them all up. I still felt full at dinner time. So, it was a super size lunch for sure. fikir

No comments:

Post a Comment