Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Morning...?

What was I thinking, agreeing to prepare hashbrown and french toast for one child's breakfast only, in one morning?

Good morning, sunshine.... at 5:40 in the morning? No sun yet. This zombie mom headed straight to the kitchen and start peeling potatoes and grabbed the grater and began her wonderful and fulfilling day. Kid No. 2 is a breakfast eater, a BIG breakfast eater. She wanted hashbrown again for breakfast, after having them on Monday. But mom offered her french toast since we had an untouched healthy hi-fibre wholemeal bread. She wanted both and I agreed to that. My bad!

As for my sweet smiley morning sunshine kid No. 1 (hmm.........), I prepared her usual over easy egg and toast. I began to feel like I was working in a Club Med restaurant. These kids make me feel so useful and needed around the house..... Thank God that my No. 3 had the common sense to prepare her own breakfast. Looking at things from the bright side, I learned a very good lesson, no more different fancy breakfasts in one morning! Evah!

No comments:

Post a Comment