Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bread Will Do...

I had an annoying experience last night. We had a very long and tiring day and decided to pick up what could be the last batch of our stuff. It was around 9:30 PM. The children helped us downstairs to carry some stuff up. My 13-year old was the last one at the door between the lift area and the car park, she was keeping the door open for her dad carrying the last piece. She continued holding the door for apparently a man, around late 40's to early 50's, he passed through without a smile and barely looked at the person should be thanking for. What a RUDE man!!! I frowned at him. Then behind her came along a woman, likely to be his wife, just passing through again, without acknowledging anything. A RUDE woman indeed! A very ungrateful couple in my neighborhood???!??!!! The last one passed through the door was a young girl, maybe around 17-19 years old, she said thank you to my daughter. Finally.



It really bugged me that to see adults that are so lacking of courtesy. It is no wonder that the government feels the need for courtesy campaign in the country. Many people are just so ungracious..... and when that involves my family, I have to say something about it. Those two are perfect for each other, but they need to learn their Ps and Qs as well as mannerism.

Just a couple of days after we moved in here, I baked plain bread to be dipped into olive oil and balsamic vinegar and that's just it.



We only stayed here for two nights and we did not have everything we needed. We were extremely busy too. Everybody tried to find something that they could eat in between busy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment