Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Walking Back....

Song of the morning: Brand New Day by Joshua Radin. I so need this......

Before the scheduled arrival of the people that were supposed to install the curtains in our new place, we went for a Japanese lunch nearby. It was around 10 minutes walk from where we were at. We also walked back to our place, just along the Singapore river. It would be a nice walk when it is cool and shady, but not at noon and the sun shines above.



The place was good for ramen, but I had no knowledge on that, so I order a bento set consisting of sashimi and tempura. The set came with salad and cawan mushi, both of which were letdowns. Dessert was sad, after a long while, it was two slices of small unhappy watermelon. I am not excited about overall service and the food quality and will do my best not to go there anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment