Monday, October 05, 2009

Cleaning In Progress...

It's Monday again. The last week of school before the break, before the moving weeks. Yes, weeks, because I think it will take more than one week to finish. We will engage a professional mover for bulky items, I have to confirm with them very soon. We do not have too many bulky items, since we bought many new ones to replace the existing ones to accommodate the changes in the new place. Besides,... some things gotta go anyway, being used for too long.

We like the idea of moving things gradually too, once the place is ready, which is supposed to be this weekend. With that, we can place things in the new place almost simultaneously as we are leaving the current place. Which makes me a little tad down... I hate to leave this neighborhood after living here for more than 11 years....It is always hard to say goodbye.



The new place is being cleaned, finishing up works are in progress. I want this whole renovation to be over with quickly. I do not want anymore hiccups. Please-please-please. So tired of waiting and feeling unsettled. Ten more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment