Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The City Is My Gym



That's a quote mentioned by Judith Light on TV about her way to lose some weight, she walked a lot around the city she was in. A tiny little part of that works for me. I love to walk, but I doubt if I could lose weight because of that. I feel healthier though, which is good. I am glad that it is so much nicer to walk these days because I can walk along the side of the river. Many people walk, jog or run. Many walk their dogs. Many use the path to get to places of their destination. I just need the sun to hide a bit more often.....



We had Stuffed Mushrooms last night for dinner. They are K's favorite... cream cheese, parmesan cheese, sausages.... and more.. Surely delish! I need that walk after having many of them. Burn those calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment