Thursday, October 08, 2009

Smooth And Marble...



Tick tock, seven more days to go. I have started making phone calls, sending emails and whatever tools required to inform some business associates, doctors, etc on the change of address. I have been taping boxes and trying to pack.

I know, it's marble cake again. I should have made this when my sister and her children were visiting here last week, but somehow, every single day, we made something different that we loved. They were here for ten days and that's not enough to cover cheese scones, chocolate chip cookies and homemade tortillas, toffee and manymanymanymany more.... They need to come back again, soon!

I love the smoothness of the bottom of the cake, thanks to the generous amount of butter and flour that I put in there. Really smooth bottom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment