Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Kitchen Partners ...



Let me introduce some of the new partners in my kitchen. The stove, the oven and the microwave oven are from Siemens (again). I have tested all but the microwave oven as I am still working with my old one that I brought along with my move. They all work well.



The new fridge is from GE. It comes with water and ice cubes dispenser, which unexpectedly has robbed so much of my freezer space. Arghhh... I wish I knew before I purchased one. I thought DH wanted this type, apparently he didn't. He thought I wanted it. No, I did not. The culprit is the little girl with a bedroom next door to mine!

The dispenser had problem yesterday, apparently the guy who unpacked and install the fridge forgot to remove the sponge that cushioned the dispenser and this resulted in jamming the roller dispensing the ice cubes .....



Looking at the bright side, it still works out well. Most of us drink cold iced water, so it is truly an extra convenience to be able to get them without having to open a door.

2 comments:

  1. wowwww
    wow...wow...
    dapurnya bagus sekaleeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Harus ditinjau tuh!

    ReplyDelete