Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fried Bananas

We had Japanese ramen in a restaurant by the river when my sister was here with her two children, that was just last Monday night. We walked back home and someone, can't remember who, blurted out the idea of having fried bananas. I said I didn't mind making some, but we were out of bananas and I did not feel like walking 20 minutes to get bananas at 9PM and still had to work in the kitchen after.



The visitors left on Tuesday morning and I soon forgot all about fried bananas until they sent me a picture of them last night. I was back on wanting them again and managed to get some bananas on the way back from lunch outside this afternoon. Here we go, my fried bananas!

2 comments:

  1. Birgita A4:42 PM

    Like!!!
    Wanna try it ;)
    Send me some to Cikarang yaa ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete