Sunday, January 24, 2010

Orange Trees.................

Sshhhhh....DH is officially a plant addict! He needs to go for a plant rehab. He asked me yesterday whether I wanted to go to the nursery to get some soil, which I did not need too urgently, but I said I could go anyway. He needed excuses to get more flowers and plants from there, I know that for a fact. We, somehow, did not manage to go because we were busy.



Come today, I was almost kidnapped and taken to the nursery right after church. We went shortly after and I must admit that it was a nice time to go there. They were having some many pretty plants in many attractive colors, basically geared towards Chinese New Year. Noticeably plenty of miniature orange trees and ZZ plants. Oranges are associated with gold in Chinese and ZZ plants are famously called money trees or dollar trees. There you go, gold, money, Chinese New Year........ who wouldn't want them?

We did not get any of these, but we got more soil and DH got other colorful plants ...... (to be revealed later!)

2 comments:

  1. hohoho....
    mr goh, merasa ada yang blm lengkap kalau belum absen ke nursery....!!!
    pohon jeruk bgtu, di spore berapa tuh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yg di kanan bawah kayanya $88. Yg kecilan mungkin $38...

    ReplyDelete