Sunday, February 26, 2012

Behind The Fried Noodles....


Eating Fried Rice Noodles is so homey to me. It reminds me of my childhood when  my older siblings cooked them for the family. It also it reminds me of my sister who left this world to a better and more peaceful place. When I slice the green onion, I remember her helping me in the kitchen in my previous place. When I pack the leftover, I remember packing the noodles for her in the hospital. Occasionally I also bought bananas for her too, they were from Seven Eleven at Singapore General Hospital. Sometimes she asked me to eat her hospital food as she rather ate the food from me. Sometimes I sigh when I think about that, once in a while, I need to grab a piece of tissue paper to dab my teary eyes. To this very day, I still think of her and wish she had stayed around a bit longer. But God has a different plan for her, he is The Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment